- 2008: Rodger Ian Carter’s Technical Services were founded by Rodger Carter, We started with 4 staff members and serviced Fresh Produce Terminal’s Technical Department
- 2010: We acquired more service contracts, which includes SA Breweries, Transnet and Saft Group, Our staff complement reached 45 employees
- 2011: We started incorporating prefabricated module systems into our offering
- 2012: We commenced with our Agrement certification process and won our first government tender and grew from strength to strength
- 2014: We have successfully completed the Agrement certification process, certified for two building processes, namely suspended “mobile” & permanent structures. Our team has now reached 105 dedicated employees
AGREEMENT PROCESS & SPECIFICATIONS
We are registered and belong to the following councils:
- MBA (Master Builders Association)
- CIDB (6GB PE; 6ME PE; 5 SQ PE)
- Department of Labour; Asbestos Approved Contractor
We are a Level 1 BBBEE contributor with a procurement recognition level of 135%.
Serving our community forms part of the heart of our company and we’re involved in various outreach programmes. Have a look at our initiatives here.